I have worked in the entertainment industry since 1997. I worked at ubisoft, eidos, IO interactive, THQ to name a few and I have done AAA characters for games marketing and cinematic for games such as hitman, splinter cell, assassin's creed, prince of persia and many more, I worked also in the collectible industry for sideshow toys and created a few dioramas and busts for them, recently I focused more on very high definition characters for marketing and cinematic I mainly work in Zbrush, 3dsmax, mental ray and keyshot, I specialize also in faces and facial expressions as well as anatomy. I am also implicated in education giving training and I have created a few anatomy apps for ios and android. Recently I was a supervisor and character art director for THQ montreal. I am now the lead 3d artist at Volta.
- Art direction of the characters in Collaboration with the Creative director.
- Impliment the production pipeline for the character's creation.
- High resolution and low resolution modeling,
- Creation of textures (PBR) including albeido, spec, reflection, metalness, AO, SSS, Normals for the characters.
- Creation of marketing material such as game posters and magazine covers.
- Creation of collectible statue and toys (3d print).
Specialties: Art direction for characters, Creation of concepts,textures,high resolution and low resolution characters.
Please only use this form or e-mail address for job related inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org